Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Manuscripts written in languages other than English must be accompanied by an abstract in English.
- Manuscripts should not be less than 5,000 words but not more than 10,000. Reviews should be not more than 1,500 words. All manuscripts must be typed and must use double-spacing.
- All contributions must be original and must not have been published previously.
- Research procedures must be strictly followed. Citations or other forms of acknowledgment of sources are a must. Manuscripts must use the MLA style sheet. References must be listed at the end of the manuscript.
- Contributions must be free of jargon. If technical terms cannot be avoided, a glossary must be supplied.
- Contributions should be accompanied by approximately five lines of biodata. These can include the author’s present position, area of expertise, previous publications and other relevant information.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.