Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- All articles should have a high degree of scholarship. They will have to be approved by the assigned issue editor and by selected referees for publication.
- All manuscripts should be written with proper citations using the APA style. Articles must have up to 5,000 words, while reviews must have up to 1,500 words. They should be submitted in either English or Filipino, typed double-space in 12-point Arial font.
- Articles should be accompanied by an abstract of 100 to 150 words. (Abstracts for contributions written in Filipino must be written in English and must have 200 to 250 words.)
- The articles and reviews must also be supplied on disk. Accompanying pictures, artworks, graphics, and other similar materials must not be smaller than 5 x 7 inches in size and must have high resolution (at least 200dpi).
- Authors submitting manuscripts should not simultaneously submit them to another publication. Manuscripts should not have been published elsewhere in substantially similar form or with substantially similar content. Authors are responsible for gaining permission for including any copyrighted material that needs permission, including quotations of more than 300 words.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.