Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Articles written in English or Filipino will be accepted. All articles written in either language must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words written in English. Reviews of current scholarship, local or foreign, will also be accepted.
- Articles must have a minimum of 20 pages and a maximum of 50 pages, including graphs, tables, and bibliography. Reviews must have up to 10 pages. All manuscripts must be typed double-spaced, Times New Roman, 12 pt., on 8 ½” X 11” bond paper.
- All contributions must be original and must not have been published previously.
- Articles must use the APA style sheet. References must be listed at the end of the article.
- Photographs should be good quality, black and white. Color slides are also acceptable. Line drawings or maps should be original in black waterproof ink on separate sheets. All illustrations should be numbered on the reverse, with the numbered captions on a separate sheet. Photographs and drawings will be returned to the authors after publication.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.