Information for Authors
1. Articles must have a high degree of scholarhsip. They will be screened by the editorial board and undergo a double-blind review.
2. Submissions may be written in English or Filipino. All articles written in either language must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words written in English.
3. Reviews of books, exhibits, websites, films, fora and other relevant events are also accepted.
4. The article length is 5,000 to 12,000 words; for reviews it is about 1,500 words.
5. Send your contributions to The Editor-in-Chief or the Editorial Assistant in the form of a soft cpy in Open Office or Microsoft 2000 whether in a CD or as an email attachment (see email addresses below).
6. Contributors must fill out and sign the Manuscript Submission Form together with their submission. (The submission form can be downloaded from the SSD website .)
7. References must be listed at the end of the article and follow the APA style sheet.
8. Photos accompanying articles should have a resolution of at least 300 dpi.
9. It is the author's responsibility to secure permission for the use of copyrighted materials.
10. Contributions should be accompanied by approximately five lines of biodata, which should inclue the author's present position and area of work, as well as email address. Please list down funding sources, if any, in connection with the research and/or writing of your paper (write none if there are no funding sources).
Please address communications to:
Call for Papers
The Research Dissemination and Utilization Office of the Vice-Chancellor for Research and Development, University of the Philippines Diliman is accepting papers for publication in Social ScienceDiliman: A Philippine Journal of Society and Change. It is an internationally refereed semi-annual journal for the social sciences. The journal welcomes articles in any of the social sciences and their applications, as well as interdisciplinary or multidisciplinary pieces.
Paper will undergo peer review before final approval for publication.
Authors may opt to submit their typeset manuscripts as an email attachment to <email@example.com>and <firstname.lastname@example.org>, the Editor-in-Chief.
Manuscripts may also be submitted in hard copy to:
|1 - 2 of 2 Items|