Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Contributions may be scholarly and critical works on various aspects of Philippine culture, art, and literature, as well as creative works written in Filipino or English. They must be original works and must have never been published in electronic or printed form.
- Contributions must be within the 5,000 word limit, encoded, doubled spaced, using Times New Roman font, 11 points.
- Contributions must be accompanied by the following: a) submission form which can be obtained from the CAL Dean's Office; b) 250-300 word abstract of the paper (for scholarly and critical works); c) soft copy encoded in Microsoft Word which may be submitted in either a diskette or as an e-mail attachment; d) short bionote.
- Articles may include visual materials such as pictures, illustrations, graphs, matrices, and maps. All visual materials will be returned to the contributor.
- For documentation, PHR is adopting the parenthetical-reference format of the The Chicago Manual of Style.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.