Information for Authors
1. Articles must have a high degree of scholarship. They will be screened by the editorial board and undergo a double-blind review.
2. Submissions may be written in English or Filipino. All articles written in either language must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words written in English.
3. Reviews of books, exhibits, websites, fora and other relevant events are also accepted.
4. The article length is 5,000 to 12,000 words; for reviews it is about 1,500 words.
5. Send your contributions to the Editor-in-Chief or the Editorial Assistant in the form of a soft copy in Open Office or Microsoft 2000 whether in CD or as an email attachment (see email addresses below).
6. References must be listed at the end of the article and follow the MLA style sheet.
7. Photos accompanying articles should have a resolution of at least 300 dpi.
8. It is the author’s responsibility to secure permission for the use of copyrighted materials.
9. Contributions should be accompanied by approximately five lines of biodata, which should include the author's present position and area of work, as well as email address. Please list down funding sources, if any, in connection with the research/and or writing of your paper (write none if there are no funding sources).
Please address communications to:
Office of the Vice-Chancellor for Research and Development
LGF Phivolcs Building, C.P. Garcia Ave.
University of the Philippines Diliman
Quezon City 1101, Philippines
Tels. (632)436-8720 /
981-8500 local 4048