Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Copyright NoticeThe contributor waives any royalties for the publication of his/her article, as UPCA is a non-profit organization.
The copyright for the published work belongs to UPCA and its selected publisher. The contributor is free to publish a modified version of the same article in other publications.
The contributor guarantees that :
- the article does not infringe on the copyright or any proprietary right of any other person
- the article contains no libelous or other unlawful matter
- the article makes no improper invasion of the privacy of any other person.